Tuition Policies for the 2013-2014 BJEP School Year
Base Tuition Fees
|Kindergarten – meets every other BJEP, approximately twice a month.||$450|
|Second – Seventh Grade||$1,295|
There are two discounts that can reduce tuition for students in grades 2-7. The discounts are per family Discounts do not apply unless your family has a student in 2nd – 7th grade.
Registration and required deposit 3/17/13…………………………………………. $100
Payment in full by 3/17/13……………………………………………………………….. $50
|One 2nd-7th grader||Two 2nd – 7th graders|
|w/Registration Discount ($100)||$1,195||$2,490|
|w/Pay in Full Discount ($50)||$1,145||$2,440|
- Deposit: A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $250 per child will reserve a place in the class.
- Balance due: Any tuition balance due to BJEP must be made monthly through Smart Tuition and paid in full by December 30, 2013.
- For more information and questions about Smart Tuition: Contact Laura Dubin, board co-chair/registrar. (email@example.com)
Registration & Enrollment Policies
- All families
- Your child is considered registered at BJEP when you have completed the registration form, volunteer sign-up, and paid or scheduled the appropriate costs. All new students must gain approval from the education director.
- You must sign up to volunteer for at least one BJEP job per child enrolled for payment to be accepted. For more information about jobs, see Parent Volunteering or contact Wendy Scharr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current BEJP families: If you have not registered by May 1, 2013 (including both payment and volunteer sign-up), you forfeit priority in the program and will go to the bottom of the wait list as it exists at the time.
- All new families: You must have the approval of the education director.
- Late enrollment: Enrollment after the school year has begun is at the discretion of the education director.
Special Payment and Discount Policies
- Discount per family
|Stipulation||Discount per Family|
|Register by March 17, 2013
|Pay tuition in full by check or cash by March 17, 2013||$50|
- Three or more children: If you enroll three (3) or more children in BJEP during the school year, your family receives a $100 discount.
- Second semester enrollment: The cost of the second semester of the BJEP school year is $650 (grades 2-7), $425 (grade 1) or $225 (grade K). Tuition is due in full at the time of enrollment.
- Additional discount: If you wish to seek an additional discount, contact Laura Dubin, the co-chair of the parent board of directors. (email@example.com)
- Refund window: Your paid tuition balance is refundable until three (3) weeks prior to the first day of school. After that time, no refunds will be made with one exception: a replacement student must register within 60 days of the director’s receiving notice of your child leaving BJEP.
- Deposit: Your $250 deposit is both non-refundable and non-transferable.