The Graduation Party Coordinator will organize the Graduation party for the 7th graders and their friends/families. The celebration is held in Golding Lobby, immediately after graduation on the last day of BJEP for the year.
Communicate with the other parent volunteers (if assigned) to divide up these responsibilities.
- 1/2 sheet cake with Mazel Tov BJEP Class of XXXX written on the cake – (Costco in Waltham now has a Kosher Bakery)
- fruit platter
- cookies without nuts
- 2 boxes of coffee, creamer and sugar
- 2 gallons of Juice
- flowers: buy one centerpiece and deliver
- paper goods: buy and deliver plates, cups, silverware, napkins, table cloths, one roll of paper towels and 3 large trash bags for clean-up.
- set-up/Clean-up: arrive 20 minutes early to set up and plan to stay 10 minutes upon completion of program to clean up.
Please note: Parents will only be reimbursed for expenditures over $50.00, with the first $50.00 deducted.