HIGH HOLIDAYS – DONATION COORDINATOR
Responsible for collecting donations, sending donations to Treasurer, and mailing acknowledgements to donors.
• Provide mailing address to BJEP office and to High Holiday Publicity Coordinator to include on promotional materials.
• Revise donation slips and envelopes to include most up-to-date information and send to High Holidays Usher at least two weeks prior to Rosh Hoshanah
• Email readers names and email addresses to High Holidays Assistant – Reader Service approx one week before each service
• Keep track of all donations in a spreadsheet and deliver all checks to Treasurer to deposit
• Mail thanks/acknowledgements to all donors. Provide names of any donors over $200 to BJEP Director for special tax acknowledgement