HIGH HOLIDAYS PUBLICITY COORDINATOR
Responsible for getting information about BJEP’s family services into the community and answering any questions about the services. Most of this job is done in August.
• Update flyer describing services. Donations are mailed to the HH Donations Coordinator. Use HH Publicity Coordinator’s email address for more information. (Better idea: create gmail account that can be forwarded to any email and can be easily updated from year to year.)
• Send updated flyer to Amy Sands BJEP Director for inclusion in August mailing to BJEP families and to post on BJEP website
• Send flyer to Carol Platt at Brandeis Hillel
• Send information about services to CJP for their website
• Create list of places to distribute or post flyers (ie, Newton JCC, Lemberg Center) and provide flyers or posters
• Create list of places/contacts to send press releases about the services (ie, local newspapers such as the Newton TAB, elementary school newsletters, preschools, etc.)
• Maintain and update master list of these contacts to use from year to year
• Write and mail press releases to above contacts
• Send list of people who requested more info to BJEP Publicity Coordinator for follow-up with information about BJEP program
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR HH PUBLICITY COORDINATOR
This information should be reviewed and updated each year.
Call or email for deadlines for 2008, this info is from 2007.
Submit information to email@example.com with the words “High Holiday Section” in the subject line. Be sure to include a brief description of activities and a phone number, e-mail address or Web page link for readers who want more information. ONLY SERVICES WITH SEATING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ARE LISTED IN THIS SECTION, so be sure to include information such the number of seats available and costs for non-members. Submissions must be received by noon Friday, August 24, to be included in our August 29 E-newsletter issue. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alan Kravitz at 617-457-8576, or Elyse Hyman at 617-457-8516.
Carole Platt, Brandeis Hillel, MS U5 P.O. Box 9110, Waltham, MA 02254-9110 781-736-3576 or email email@example.com
Lemberg Children’s Center
Lemberg Hall, Brandeis University, MS U5 P.O. Box 9110, Waltham, MA 02254-9110
JCCGB (Jewish Community Center Greater Boston)