HIGH HOLIDAYS – USHER
Responsible for service booklets, song sheets, distributing donation information, kippot, and signage on both Rosh Hoshanah and Yom Kippur.
• Obtain service booklets, signs, and kippot from last year’s High Holidays Usher
• Obtain master copy of donation slips and envelopes masters from High Holidays Donations Coordinator
• Obtain master copy of song sheet (if any) from High Holidays Coordinator
• Copy donation slips and donation envelopes (approx 300 of each)
• Copy song sheets (approx 200 of each)
• Insert donation slips and envelopes into service booklets prior to the holidays
• Arrange to print additional service booklets if needed (need at least 200 of each)
• Bring extra envelopes and donation slips to Schwartz for High Holidays Assistant to distribute at non-readers service
• Bring service booklets, extra donation slips and envelopes, song sheets, and kippot on both Rosh Hoshanah and Yom Kippur to Levin for readers service
• Arrive at approx 1:45pm to hang five signs (will need to bring duct tape) and deliver donation slips and envelopes to Schwartz
• Signs: near Usdan (visible from roadway near), on Usdan plaza, at entrance to Levin, on wall between Usdan and Schwartz, and at entrance to Schwartz.
• Be ready to greet attendees and hand them service booklets by 2:00pm.
• After the services, collect service booklets and assist High Holidays Assistant with general clean-up. Be sure to take down signs!
• Keep service booklets, signs, kippot, and supplies for next year