Responsibilities designated for Opening Day Parent Meeting include:
(Enough for 60 people)
- Purchase and delivery of bagels, cream cheese, these must be delivered to the back of Golding Auditorium not later than 9:30 AM on the morning of the program (the first day of school)
- Purchase and deliver juice enough for all parents
- Purchase of coffee, cream and sugar enough for all parents
- Purchase of paper/plastic goods (hot/cold cups for 100 people),napkins, plastic knives and spoons or coffee stirrers
- Purchase of name tags and large print markers
- Set up and clean up
Please purchase the following:
- plastic knives
- paper napkins
- 5 oz hot/cold cups
- 1 package nametags
Set-up & Clean Up Event:
Set up should be completed in the back of Golding Auditorium not later than 9:40 AM.
Please note: Parents will only be reimbursed for expenditures over $50.00, with the first $50.00 deducted.